Friday, September 04, 2009

Step into the new world

Haiz.. its time to blog.. guess the theme of the blog need not change le lolx... another 6 mths away from sg.. sorry family.. sorry marleen.. sorry friends :/ lets start with what has been done so far bah...
Housing:
Checked. Bachelor's Officer's Quarters. Photos as shown below. Guess shipping might be a little problem as i do not have an actual address. Note: the pictures are mirror images.. used my laptop to take.. haven go buy camera yet.. hehe :D

Lets start with... THE TOILET!!!
The living room
the bedroom..
The excuse for a kitchen.. gee i think i am a spoiled brat.. lolx.. quite good accomd lar.. just that the shipping address for my whims and wants abit troublesome... btw... got ppl clean up for u one!!! haha but must tips everyday lar
Phone:
Roaming is set up on my sg line, got my usa line, got my idd calling card, got my "hotel" room no.
Car:
fuck.. till now no car.. sianz..
Eh blog till abit sianz le... next time den update... now back to looking at online buys... WAHAHAHAHA