Monday, July 24, 2006

friday saturday sunday

haha another week has passed with me in auzzie... hmmm last week my course cooked horfun.. quite nice lar din get to eat much though cos i was.... DOING MY 1ST OFT!!!! YES I STARTED MY TRAINING LE!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA finally lar but abit chui.. go in nia brain freeze cant think.. den ga bra my checks... imagine do 1/2 way den realise SHIT never wear my gloves... so paiseh haha qfi oso abit dunno think he oso tired lar.. imagine evening 630 do ~sigh abit sianz hor.. but i still damn chui.. wear helmet cannot think liaoz :/ eh den saturday... my dy course comd invited the whole course to go to his house.. quite big and nice... friday mess nite drank beer.. go there drink beer and wine again haha i think my fats coming from the alcohol haha... go there eat pizza~~ DOMINOS!!! i got the hots for the box with the dots haha remincise of tamworth sia... always eat dominos one.. damn cheap damn nice... haha lui kou sui le.. haha den we watched some shows den made our way back... on sunday, we "moved house" from blk 202 to here vampire( blood sucking corpses ) haha not bad can play dota everynight here no lack of players :D eh i think i have to go study liaoz lar.. haven study enough yet... only prepared 1 sortie ahead... sianz.. need at least 2-3 sorties ahead... and i haven consolidated my oft 1 experience.. haha chui... i think maybe i can go back singapore soon wahahahaha